“A clear daily and weekly rhythm blending into the wider rhythms of Festivals and Seasons brings a sense of belonging and security to each child”
- Each morning when the children arrive they are invited to join the activity of the day. This may be painting, craft, bread making, or drawing.
- Alongside this activity, children are free to play (facilitated but not led by the teacher).
- Then the children all help to tidy up
- This is followed by circle time, in which the teacher leads the children in an activity which can include poetry, music, movement, and singing.
- After circle time, the children and teachers enjoy a snack which they have prepared together earlier.
- Then the children play outside for an hour
- The morning usually ends with story-time around a lighted candle before the children greet their parents.
Monday to Friday
08:15 AM - 06:30 PM
1050 Park Avenue,
San Jose, CA 95126.
Copyright © 2017 Teknol Inc. All rights reserved.